Unique Engineering is a diversified engineering company with design and manufacturing facilities accredited to ISO 9000 quality standards. The plant is located east of Johannesburg (South Africa). An extensive network of local and international distributors are appointed.
The company's product range includes:
- Electrabrake sheet metal bending equipment
- Eco Progressing Cavity Pumps
suitable for highly viscous products and liquids containing
hard or soft solids.
- Wilflo Double Diaphragm de-watering pumps
- Repsa hand pumps used for chemicals,
petrochemicals, detergents, water and edible oils.
- Blast Barricades for the mining industry
- BES Pantographs for railway locomotives and
Unique Engineering is a division of Pamodzi Industrials, a black controlled enterprise that supports an entrepreneurial approach. It is the Group's responsibility to ensure that subsidiary companies comply or exceed all relevant employment, training and financial statutory requirements.
Directors : NA Ntsele (Chairman), KM Steenkamp (Managing Director), JW Butler (Chairman of the Advisory Board),
S Sithole, AB Houghton, SA Msibi, S Dlamini :
D Gunston (Managing Director), PJ Hartman, MM Willemse, E Stanford