Unique Engineering is a diversified engineering company with design and manufacturing facilities accredited to ISO 9001 quality standards, TUV accredited and SABS Approved. The plant is located in Boksburg, Gauteng (South Africa). An extensive network of local and international distributors has been appointed.
The company's product range includes:
- Electrabrake sheet metal bending equipment
- Eco Progressive Cavity Pumps suitable for highly viscous products and liquids containing hard or soft solids
- Wilflo Double Diaphragm de-watering pumps
- Wing hand pumps used for petrol, diesel, edible oils and water
- Blast Barricades for the mining industry
- BES Pantographs for railway locomotives and off-highway trucks
Unique Engineering has the design expertise, flexibility and manufacturing capacity to satisfy varied customer requirements.
Unique Engineering is a division of Pamodzi Industrials, with a level 5 BEE rating and a black owned enterprise that supports an entrepreneurial approach. It is the Group's responsibility to ensure that subsidiary companies comply or exceed all relevant employment, training and financial statutory requirements.
D Mattheus (Managing Director), P Hartman, E Stanford